Pigmentation is a famous skin condition faced by both men and women. To cure pigmentation and hyperpigmentaion in Dubai, there are many t treatment options available these days. One of the most effective and safe treatment to cure pigmentation in Dubai is the laser treatment for pigmentation. If you have one of the following skin conditions, you should consider a pigmentation treatment;
- Freckles: Freckles and blemishes are shameful skin conditions and we can get rid of them by using a pigmentation treatment.
- Vertiligo: It is a hypo-pigmentation condition in which white spots appear on the skin. It is caused by the loss of melanocytes.
- Albinism: It is another pigmentation problem in which white or pink colored patches appear on the skin.
- Melasma: It generally appears in pregnant women. It is characterized by dark brown patches on the face.
How does Pigmentation Treatment work?
Treatment for hyperpigmentaion in Dubai is also available. There are many options to remove pigmentation marks. The following are the treatment options if you are a victim of pigmentation or hyperpigmentation;
- Chemical Peels: A combination of different chemicals is used in this treatment. This combination of chemicals is applied on the face. The chemicals go deep inside the skin and help to exfoliate the top layer of the skin and help to resurface the skin defects.
- Microdermabrasion: Microdermabrasion for freckles and blemishes is another effective treatment. It is a minimally invasive t treatment that has some side effects.
- Laser Skin Rejuvenation: It is the most advanced treatment option that makes use of a laser to rejuvenate the skin. At Dubai Laser Treatments Clinic, we used different lasers for skin care. For laser skin rejuvenation, we use Q –switched Nd:Yag laser.
- Intense Pulsed Light Therapy: A heated light of varying wavelength is used to target pigmented spots.
What are the Results?
Pigmentation treatment in Dubai is performed in ideal conditions by qualified and experienced professionals. That is why it delivers the best results. It is painless, takes less time, and reduces large pores. The treatment eliminates dark spots and treats melasma marks from the skin. Moreover, the treatment helps removing age spots and sun spots; enhances the appearance of freckles and blemishes.
What are the Risks?
There are no risks involved in laser treatment for pigmentation in Dubai. One of the promising features of the laser treatments is that they do not harm the skin. These treatments come without side effects and take short time to perform. So there are no risks involved in laser treatment for pigmentation.
Cost of Pigmentation Treatment in Dubai
There is no concept of fixed cost for this treatment. The cost of the treatment varies from clinic to clinic. The cost of the treatment also varies due to the variation in the problems. if you want to know the cost of laser pigmentation treatment in Dubai, we invite you for a free consultation with an expert in which you will get to know more details and the cost of the treatment.
If you are interested in pigmentation treatment in Sharjah, Dubai or Abu Dhabi, do not hesitate to getting in touch with us by dialing our phone number. Dubai Laser Skin Treatments Clinic offer advanced laser treatments at a reasonable cost. We invite you for a free consultation with one of the best dermatologists in Dubai.