Melasma is also known as the mask of pregnancy. Different treatments are available in the market to treat melasma. Sometimes, it is not possible to completely get rid of this skin condition. If you want instant and effective results, you should consider laser treatment for Melasma in Dubai. You are candidate for melasma treatment if you fulfill the following criteria;
- You are in a good health
- You 18 years old or more
- You expect realistic results from the treatment
- You want to correct your melasma skin condition
How does Melasma Treatment Work?
There are different melasma treatments in Dubai these days. We use DEKA Smartxide Fractional CO2 Laser to perform this treatment. You have the following treatment options if you want to cure your melasma problem;
- Topical Creams: Topical creams are also available that also prove beneficial in removing melasma marks. These creams are effective and lessen the severity of the problem.
- Chemical Peels: You might have heard of chemical peels before. Chemical peels are used to cure a variety of skin conditions.
- Microdermabrasion: Works by exfoliating the skin with the help of tiny crystals. After exfoliation, the new fresh skin will form with a lesser appearance of melasma problem.
- Intense Pulsed Light: It is an advanced treatment that is good to cure melasma problem. In this treatment, a broad spectrum light is used to resurface the skin.
- Laser Treatment in Dubai: Laser treatment in Dubai is the best cure for melasma skin condition. It is safe and effective and delivers desired results in a short span of time.
What are the Results?
The results of laser melasma treatment are tremendous and you will love the results. The treatment will bring an instant improvement in your skin tone. The skin will take some time to exhibit the full results of the treatment. It is not possible to remove melasma in one session. You might have to take more than one session to completely remove it. It is a non-invasive and non-surgical treatment, and that is why it is painless.
What are the Risks?
In general, there are no risks involved in laser melasma treatment if it is performed by a professional. You do not need to worry about the side effects, pain, and the downtime. It is a painless treatment that requires no downtime. It is a lunchtime procedure that does not involve any downtime. One of the best things about this treatment is that you can resume your routine activities immediately after the treatment.
Cost of Melasma Treatment
The cost of laser melasma treatment in Dubai varies from clinic to clinic. The cost of the treatment varies from person to person. It is due to the reason that the cost of the treatment depends on various variable factors. If you want to know the cost of the treatment in your case, please feel free to call us.
Treatment for Melasma in Dubai is what you need to get rid of melasma. If you need more information about this skin condition and treatment options, please feel free to contact Dubai Laser Skin Treatments Clinic in confidence. We invite you for a free consultation with one of our skin care experts in Dubai. Book a treatment with us today and become eligible for amazing discounts.