Liposuction is a procedure that involves removing the excessive fats from the portion of a body physically. The treatment is dedicated and requires proper consultation from the dermatologist and requires a post and pre-procedural care to give its full effects.
The Laser liposuction procedure is considered the most effective treatment as it returns fast results in a single treatment and is minimally invasive. It is considered as the most immediate alternative to the fat removal surgery and is minimally invasive in nature. Most of the places of the body can be treated using this treatment.
Liposuction is a dedicated procedure that tends to remove the fat deposits from the body by utilizing the fat melting method and then extracting the melted fat to properly contour the desired part of the body. The ideal candidate is the one who is
- Looking for improvement in the shape of the body.
- Wants to remove the excessive fat deposits from the body.
- Is over the age of 21 and above.
- Want to have better over the structure.
- Not suffering from diseases that cause extra fats.
- Want to achieve tightening of the skin.
Preparing for Laser Liposuction
Fat reduction in Dubai is done by consulting the qualified dermatologist who examines the treatment area and pre-marks the area that requires liposuction. The dermatologist will advise you some procedural care in order to ensure a successful treatment. Some of the most common pre-procedural cares advised by the dermatologist are:
- Quit smoking, drinking alcohol, and drugs ten days before treatment
- Avoid any kind of blood thinning medication before the treatment
- Don’t apply any kind of makeup on the treatment area.
- Don’t apply any kind of cosmetics over the treatment area.
How It’s Done?
The laser liposuction procedure is done under the supervision of a qualified dermatologist to provide the patients with best fat removal in Dubai without causing any effects. The procedure at Dubai Laser Treatments is done as following:
- Dermatologist examines the skin for the most appropriate liposuction treatment option and marks the body accordingly
- General aesthetics are applied on the body part to numb down any kind of pain that can be felt during or after the treatment.
- Laser Liposuction procedure is performed by introducing the canola into the treatment area.
- The canola has attached laser fibers that heat the fat deposits of the body part to melt fat.
- The melted fats are sucked outside by the canola and are removed without causing any delay.
- The treatment is done after achieving the contoured shape of the body part.
After Laser Liposuction Treatment
After the laser liposuction in Dubai, you will be examined by the dermatologist/cosmetologist and after proper check up, you will be advised post-procedural care and will be allowed to go home. The post-procedural care includes the following key points:
- Bed rest of three to four days.
- Avoidance of drugs, alcohol, and smoking for at least ten days.
- Avoiding sun exposure for ten days.
- Avoiding makeup and cosmetic products on treated area for a week.
- Avoiding excessive medications for ten days.
- Follow proper diet plan
- No heavy weight lifting after or after the treatment for at least a month.
After laser liposuction treatment, you will be able to see the results after 4 days but proper results will be seen after ten days of the treatment.
Laser Liposuction in Dubai allows the patient to get rid of every kind of excessive fat grafts without causing any problems. if you are looking for the best consultation from the dermatologist in Dubai then fill out the form below for free consultation with 100% privacy.