Laser hair removal is the advanced hair removal treatment that delivers permanent hair reduction. Everyone dreams of a problem free life. The presence of problem makes our life worse. Any problem with our body makes our life difficult. That is why everyone wants to have flawless body because it makes us confident and happy.
All of us want to have a flawless body. Unwanted hair always bothers us. Unwanted hair requires constant attention and we spend a lot of time and money to keep removing from our body. We need to spare time and money to remove unwanted hair. The presence of unwanted hair on our body makes our life stressful.
- It is a safe treatment
- It is very effective treatment
- It is a very simple treatment
- It is a very short treatment
- There is virtually no side effect
- No pain is involved in this treatment
- No downtime is involved in this treatment
- It makes our skin smooth and silky
How to Remove Hair with a Laser?
The hair removal treatment with laser is quite simple to perform. The treatment is very short and it takes just a few minutes to cover one area of the body.
- The hair on the treatment area is first shaved
- The treatment area is cleaned before starting the procedure
- The laser is set at specific wavelengths to ensure that it targets the melanin in the follicles.
- By providing the laser energy to the melanin, the follicle gets heated up and shrinks in size.
- It eventually stops reproducing hair
- Since the laser is set to target the dark matter only, the skin nearby is mostly unaffected.
- For countering any pain during the treatment, cooling gel is applied to the skin prior to the treatment.
How many sessions are needed?
The number of sessions depends on the size of the area being covered as well as certain other factors. Your doctor can best tell after assessing your individual case. Generally five to seven sessions are enough to remove the hair. Each sessions last for an hour or less.
Once a year touch up session may be needed afterwards to remove the hair that were in resting phase during the original treatment. This helps in maintaining the perfect appearance of your body.
Is Everyone a Candidate?
Laser is generally considered to be an ideal option for people with Lighter Skin tones and darker hair. However, recently advanced lasers have come to fore which can also be useful for people with darker skin tones. See your doctor to learn if you are a candidate.
Once exception thought for pregnant and lactating women is there as they are advised against the treatment. There is no findings on the ill effects on the mother and the baby and the step is purely precautionary.
What are the Results?
The results of laser hair removal in Dubai are spectacular. The following results are expected of laser hair removal treatment;
- It makes skin soft and smooth.
- It makes us worry free
- It makes saves our time and money
- It makes our life easier
- It resurfaces our skin
- It brightens up our skin
Side effects and Downtime
You do not need to worry about side effects because virtually there are no risks and side effects involved in laser hair removal Dubai.
- There are virtually no risks involved.
- You may experience redness on the skin
- You may experience itchiness on the skin
- You will have to avoid sun exposure
- You should also avoid pollution exposure
In the end, we can conclude that laser hair removal is the best solution if you want to get permanent hair reduction. Feel free to contact us if you need more information. If you are interested in laser hair removal Dubai, we invite you for a free consultation with one of experts in Dubai.