Dark circles are one of the most problematic conditions that are caused by the formation of dark pigmentation or patches in the skin surface around the eye. Usually, the dark circles are accompanied by loosening skin surface around the area and it also can originate with a bag under your eyes. The dark circle formation is experienced by almost everyone nowadays because of the disturbed sleeping pattern, improper diet plan, and excessive hormonal change. There are several factors that contribute a lot to the dark circle condition and can trigger the condition at any part of life. Some of these conditions are as
- Age: It is the most vital factor in the formation of dark circles; as we grow older, the skin tissues under the eyes get weaken and it eventually leads to loosening skin surface that allows the formation of dark circles around the eyes.
- Hormonal change: It causes several changes in the skin tissues and cells of the body that eventually cause the disturbance in tissues under the eyes and lead to dark circles.
- Disturbed sleep pattern: Dark circles are also caused due to elongation of blood vessels that is caused by inefficient sleep or bad sleeping pattern.
- Stress: Stress also causes tensions in facial expressions of the body that can lead to formation of dark circles
- Improper diet: disturbed food intake causes a deficiency of blood in capillaries and weakens the tissues around the eyes that lead to the condition.
- Heredity: Dermatologists say that if your parents suffered from dark pigmentation in your eyes or around the eyes then you are more likely to have the condition.
Remedies to remove dark circles
There are several remedies that can help you prevent the condition of dark circles easily. The most common form of dark circle remedies that are practiced by everyone is home-based remedies. These remedies are slow in nature but they provide good results and have stable results. The only problem with these remedies is that they require a lot of time and can lead to side effects if skin reacts against the ingredients that are being applied. Some home remedies to remove dark circles that are hailed by everyone as proper treatment are as under;
- Aloe Vera: Undoubtedly the most successful home remedy to remove dark circles is the usage of aloe vera plant. Aloe Vera plant procedures juices that can be excreted by its leafs that can provide great cosmetic results. The Aloe Vera can be applied directly on the skin or it can be mixed with other treatments to get better results.
- Almond oil: Almond oil provides the users with the best type of home remedy to remove dark circles, the almond oil can be applied on the night directly on the dark circles or it can be mixed with Vitamin E to gain better results.
- Cucumber: Cucumber is one of the best cosmetic treatments that can be done right at home. Cucumber slices can be applied on the eyes and left for thirty minutes and they can help you get rid of dark circles by cooling your tissues down and repairing the cells.
- Rose water: Rose water is one of the most used ingredients in the formation of cosmetic based products because they have a smoothening and softening effect on the skin of the body along with the power to regenerate the skin cells. Rose water home remedy to remove dark circles can be applied on eyelids with cotton clothes for the best effects.
If you are looking for proper dark circle removal treatment in Dubai without damaging your body or without any downtime then fill out the form below to get the consultation from the qualified dermatologists/cosmetologists.