All of would fancy having a glowing, healthy and beautiful skin but somehow that is not the case for whosoever wants it. With the passage of time, there can be aging sings growing prominent on our skin along with rashes, bruises and sunburns. Although there are various ways for keeping the skin healthy and clean but skin whitening treatment happens to be one of the safest and effective ways of doing so. For those who are not that much aware about how the treatment goes below given are some points:
The procedure involves using chemical substances in order to lighten skin tone thus obtaining a skin complexion which is even throughout by reducing the melanin concentration.
- Various chemicals have proved to be effective for skin whitening treatment, while some can be toxic or have questions on safety, which makes their use quite controversial.
- Skin areas such as moles and birthmarks where the melanin pigmentation is excessive can be decolorized to match to the surrounding skin as well as unaffected skin may be lightened to achieve evenly appearance.
- Another type of skin whitening treatment that has gained popularity in the recent times is laser which is quite simple and yields results faster than all the treatments present in the market.
- The treatment involves high intensity laser which gets absorbed by melanin that is responsible for the skin color and found in the pores beneath the skin.
- The laser treatments mainly involve using natural skin lighteners like kojic acid and licorice extract that whitens the darker skin by disintegrating the melanin pigments contained in the dermis.
- The laser skin whitening treatment normally requires three sessions with a gap of two months for obtaining the desired results of skin lightening and to get rid of the undesired skin pigments.
- The difference in expected results and those obtained is mainly because of the fact that the outcome of the procedure depends on the manner in which your skin reacts to the treatment.