If we think of our body as a whole, there may be many discomforts that require special treatments so as to provide a soothing effect. These are actually termed as body treatments as they are basically a facial for the entire body which leaves the skin with a velvety smooth and soft feeling. The main purpose behind a body treatment is that is just that like it is important to purify, exfoliate, and hydrate the skin of your face, it is equally important to have the same with the skin on your body.
It is very much likely that like people are unaware of many indifferent cures and treatments for various diseases and disorders, the types of body treatments would hardly be acquainted by many. Given below are some types discussed in order to give some inkling about the skincare treatments because there can be some looking for them.
There are many different types of body treatments that may vary according to the location but there are a few that are found in most spas around the world. They include:
- Body Scrubs feature rehydrating and smoothing the skin with exfoliating procedures using multiple salt mixtures that do not only tone the skin but also absorb toxins, leaving behind rejuvenated feeling with beautiful and glowing skin.
- Body Masks are treatments that typically involve two steps, i.e. detoxifying and hydrating. For detoxifying the skin, the body is covered with a unique blend of seaweed, algae or mud which increases the body’s metabolism and also flushes waste products out of the skin. In the other step, the newly detoxified skin is hydrated by using specialized creams and lotions.
- Body Wraps/Detoxifying Wraps is a treatment is exclusively designed for restoration of a healthy body tone by wrapping the body in warm towels allowing a special blend of herbs to penetrate the skin. This treatment removes clogged pores and also eliminates toxins from the skin and preferred by people who temporarily want to lose weight for special occasions.
- Salt Glow Treatment features an exotic blend of aromatics, oil, and sea salt, which the massage therapist rubs into the skin, leaving it feeling soft and fragrant.
- Airbrush Tanning treatment is for those who fancy sun-kissed glow but don’t want their skin to be damaged by exposure to harmful UV rays.
- Herbal Moisturizing treatment is for those who may be suffering from chronically dry skin. It features a unique blend of herbs that are combined with a cream and massaged into the entire body, which rehydrates and restores the natural glow of the skin.
- Vichy Shower is a very soothing and invigorating treatment that involves water massage, which helps the body in flushing toxins by stimulating circulation and lymphatic flows.
Contact us today to book your free consultation and learn about our options.