The conventional methods like shaving, plucking and tweezing can only give you temporary results when it comes to getting rid of unwanted body hairs. On the other hand, laser hair removal in Dubai is preferred by men and women alike these days, in getting rid of their unwanted hairs. Although it’s something costlier than other available procedures, it’s still a popular choice these days among many. Good thing about this treatment is that it’s capable of yielding results that last for a long time, sometimes even permanently. Through this, you need not to be constantly bugged by skin that looks untidy.
A lot of experts agree that the procedure is effective in permanently reducing the amount of unwanted hairs on the body. Laser hair removal in Dubai saves you from trying techniques that only yield temporary results. Given below are some prominent features of the treatment:
- The procedure employs laser light which is emitted by a handheld device, it’s absorbed by anything on its path which contains the pigment melanin.
- The beam of light is absorbed by the hairs because they normally have more melanin than the skin. The follicles get damaged as the light heats up the strands.
- Light beam hitting the skin feels like there’s a rubber band being snapped gently on it. For someone undergoing laser hair removal in Dubai with high tolerance for pain, such shouldn’t be an issue.
- If someone has low tolerance for pain then he or she may elect to have topically applied anesthetic before the treatment.
- Your skin is likely to appear red and to some extent swollen right after the treatment. This is normal and will disappear naturally in a few days.
- You will have to go through a series of sessions before obtaining the ultimate results. The duration of each session will depend on the size of the body part being treated.
- One good thing about laser hair removal in Dubai is that it may be done on large body areas per session, particularly for busy individuals who like to see immediate results in quick time.
- The procedure is ideal for body areas like face, back, chest, bikini area, arms, legs, underarms, etc. However, it is not suitable for people with dark skin as it can be burned.
- It is important that you find a highly qualified doctor or technician who can tell you whether or not the procedure is something which will work on you effectively.
- It is also important that you understand the fact that hair may not fall out immediately after the procedure. Actually, it could take around two weeks to notice the falling of the hair.