Our busy lifestyle tends to keep us outdoor for most part of the day and a continuous exposure to sunlight turns our skin down a few tones. The working ladies are among the biggest victims since their skin is more sensitive to blazing sun rays. If you are one of those who are facing this problem and want to have a lighter skin tone, you can benefit from skin whitening in Dubai. Here are some tips that can shield your skin from darkening and help it come back to life.
Skin whitening tips
- Make it your routine to apply sun block before going out. Even if you wear make-up, apply a thin coat of sun block and then apply make-up.
- Drink plenty of water because water makes skin fresh and glowing. Exposure to direct sunlight causes loss of water in the form of sweating. So take some extra dose of water when you are outdoor.
- Wash your face immediately when you come back home. Rinse off all the dirt and sweat before it get into your skin pores and block them, therefore causing darkening of skin. Use a good cleanser because your facial skin needs some extra care.
- Scrub your face once a week. It removes all the dirt and dead skin cells and makes skin fresh and smooth.
- If you have dry skin, use good quality moisture before going to bed.
- Milk works great for skin whitening. Drink at least one glass of milk daily. It keeps skin fresh, glowing and white.
Skin whitening treatments
Home remedies are always the best for skin whitening because they are natural and they do not have any side effects.
- Prepare paste of barley flour with lemon juice and rose water. Apply it on wet face and leave it until it dries. Then rinse in off with fresh water. It is a good skin whitening home remedy.
- Milk is always a yes for skin whitening. Pore some milk in a bowl, dip towel in the bowl and rub it gently on your face. Regularly doing it will enhance your skin tone.
Skin whitening facials:
- Soak 6 almonds in water overnight and grind them with 4 teaspoons of milk to make a fine paste. Apply it on face for half an hour and then wash it off with fresh water.
- Take one tablespoon of lemon juice and a quarter teaspoon of nigella seed oil and mix it to make a fine paste. Apply it on face for 10 to 15 minutes and wash it off with fresh water.
- Grind a ripe tomato and mix it with 1 tablespoon of lemon juice. Apply it to your face and rinse it off with cold water after 20 minutes.
- Take equal quantities of mud mask and lemon juice and prepare a paste with enough rose water to achieve a paste like consistency. Apply it on face. Rinse it off when it dries up. It will give you fair skin complexion.
Home remedies affect very slowly but they do not have any side effects. However, skin whitening in Dubai produces quick results.